SIA Latakva Fire Service informē, ka no 19. decembra:
- Notiek distances tirdzniecība ( preces pasūtīšana zvanot pa telefonu vai pasūtot epastā) Preču piegāde ar kurjeru vai caur pakomātiem, kā arī preču izsniegšana Maskavas ielā 156, Rīgā
- Notiek vairumtirdzniecība ( preces, kas nepieciešamas gan mazumtirdzniecības veikaliem, gan uzņēmumu darbībai, būvniecībai, ražošanai, utt. Preču piegāde ar kurjeru vai caur pakomātiem, kā arī preču izsniegšana Maskavas ielā 156, Rīgā.
!!!! UZMANĪBU !!!!
- Saņemot preces, gan apmeklētājiem, gan darbiniekiem jālieto sejas maskas.
- Saņemot preci jāievēro fiziska 2 metru distance no citiem cilvēkiem,
- Pieļaujamais cilvēku skaits tirdzniecības vietā ir 3 cilvēki.
Evakuācijas lukturis EX-DP630LED
- Remove the diffuser from the luminaire body using a screwdriver. Open the luminaire mounting plate by releasing the two plastic clips. To fix the housing to the wall / ceiling / mounting frame, the mounting plate must be removed from the luminaire housing.
- Attach the luminaire housing to the wall / ceiling / mounting frame. Make sure the power is off and then plug the power cord under the corresponding marked terminals
- Connect the battery terminal to the corresponding terminal on the printed circuit board (PCB). Insert the mounting plate into the luminaire housing and make sure that the plastic clips secure it.
- Attach the Diffuser Check the operation of the emergency luminaire by turning on the power and make sure the LED is on. After about 30 minutes, turn the power off again: In the case of a standby switch, the emergency light must be switched on for a few seconds. In the case of a continuous switch, the emergency light must remain on for a few seconds.
- Restore power and make sure the LED is on again.
Standby: The emergency light is off and the battery is in automatic charge mode (LED is on). The luminaire turns on when the power is cut off.
Continuous Switching: The emergency light is on in the normal state. The battery is in automatic charging mode (LED is on). The luminaire switches to battery power when the power is interrupted.
Monitoring: The red indicator light (LED) is constantly on when the emergency light is operating normally. The indicator light turns off when the escape light switches on battery power or when automatic charging is inoperative.
Battery: Sealed Nickel-Cadmium battery.
Temperature: Technical parameters are indicated at an ambient temperature of 25 ° C
TROUBLESHOOTING AND CORRECTION
Indicator light (LED) off: No power. The battery is not connected. The automatic charger is not functional.
The emergency light does not operate on battery power all the time: The battery is not charged. Charge the battery and charge for at least 24 hours. If after this time the prescribed result is still not achieved, replace the battery.
Light source is not properly lit: When the ends of the fluorescent tube have become "black", replace the light source. If the light source is blinking and dim after changing the light source, there is likely to be a problem with the printed circuit board.
RECOMMENDED CONTROL ACTIVITIES
The tests described below are intended to ensure the continued protection of premises and occupants. Because there may be a need for evacuation lighting after the test is performed, it is recommended that the tests be performed during the day or that the use of premises is minimal.
Once a day: Visual inspection that the indicator light (LED) is operating.
Monthly: The emergency luminaire (s) must be powered on for at least 30 seconds to simulate a power failure and to ensure that the emergency light is on battery power.
Once a year: The emergency luminaire (s) must be supplied with battery power and make sure that the luminaires operate on battery power for the specified time. Check the light sources and replace the light source if the ends of the fluorescent tube are "black". It is recommended to change the light source of the permanently switched emergency luminaires at least once a year in order to maintain the intended photometric characteristics.