SIA Latakva Fire Service informē, ka no 19. decembra:
- Notiek distances tirdzniecība ( preces pasūtīšana zvanot pa telefonu vai pasūtot epastā) Preču piegāde ar kurjeru vai caur pakomātiem, kā arī preču izsniegšana Maskavas ielā 156, Rīgā
- Notiek vairumtirdzniecība ( preces, kas nepieciešamas gan mazumtirdzniecības veikaliem, gan uzņēmumu darbībai, būvniecībai, ražošanai, utt. Preču piegāde ar kurjeru vai caur pakomātiem, kā arī preču izsniegšana Maskavas ielā 156, Rīgā.
!!!! UZMANĪBU !!!!
- Saņemot preces, gan apmeklētājiem, gan darbiniekiem jālieto sejas maskas.
- Saņemot preci jāievēro fiziska 2 metru distance no citiem cilvēkiem,
- Pieļaujamais cilvēku skaits tirdzniecības vietā ir 3 cilvēki.
Benzīna ģenerators "Könner & Söhnen" KS 7000E ATS
One of the unique features of KS 7000E ATS generator is the built-in ATS unit (automatic transfer switch). This function allows the generator to monitor power in the mains and automatically turn on in the event of power outage, and then automatically turn off when the power supply is restored. This function is indispensable and very useful in buildings with rigid temperature or light control in the absence of supervisory staff.
Automatic transfer s witch requires no auxiliary sophisticated equipment and installation. The ATS unit is already built into the generator, the installation is as simple as possible, and these models are affordable for every budget.
- Max Output 5.5 kW
- Rated Output 5.0 kW
- Engine power 13.0 HP
- Launch type Manual / electro / auto
- Engine type Gasoline
- Engine model KS 390
- Outlets 1х16 А, 1×32 A
- Fuel tank volume 25 l
- Crank case volume 1.1 l
- 50% power working time 17 h
- Net weight 76.8 kg
- Voltage 230 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
KÖNNER & SÖHNEN ENGINES
Specially for the Könner & Söhnen trademark German engineers have created K&S series engines, that have passed multi-hour and multi-level tests, that’s why they are so reliable. High-performance K&S engines comply with the latest EURO V emission standards.
INDIVIDUAL SERIAL NUMBERS ON ENGINES
Könner & Söhnen engines meet all world and European standards of quality, including the harmful emissions level and noise level. This is proved by European certificates of quality. Each engine and each generator have their own individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of production and service.
Könner & Söhnen motors have easy start and low vibration. The KS 7000 range of gasoline generators is equipped with a reliable 1-cylinder 13 hp engine.
BUILT-IN ATS SYSTEM
The generator control panel with the ATS function (automatic transfer switch) is equipped with power terminals, ATS switch and ATS operation indicator.
CONVENIENT ERGONOMIC CONTROL PANEL WITH ELECTIC START
Сonvenient and ergonomic panel of generator allows you to control the entire unit easily and does not require additional skills. The modern intelligent LED display will always indicate the number of hours worked, frequency and voltage output. The information on the display helps to control the device load and timely maintenance the generator, extending the life of the operation.
230V OR 400V
The presented series includes models for single- and three-phase consumers. The generator control panel with the ATS function has corresponding 230V and 400V mains terminals.
ALTERNATOR WITH 100% COPPER WINDING
TM Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with a high-end synchronous alternator with 100% copper winding. It is only the copper winding that can withstand maximum loads without any damage to ensure long-term reliable operation of the generator set.
Reliable 100% copper switching contactors have an increased capacity of 40 A, which ensures long-term failsafe performance of the ATS system.
EASY START SYSTEM
Easy start system system allows you to start the engine quickly and to do this without much effort. For ease of use, generators of this type have three types of startup – manual, electric and automatic. More powerful models are additionally equipped with an electric start system.
“Könner & Söhnen” generators are equipped with an enlarged steel fuel tank, which extends the generator’s operating time without refueling. The fuel level indicator is located on the tank for ease of use.
DAMPERS TO LOWER VIBRATION
All models of the Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with rubber feet to reduce vibrations. Thanks to the rubber damper, the working generator will not damage the floor covering, and the frame coating will not be scratched.
- Voltage, V 230
- Max power, kW 5.5
- Nominal power, kW 5.0
- Frequency, Hz 50
- Current, А (max) 23.91
- Outlets 1x16A
- Fuel tank volume, l 25
- 50% power working time 17
- LED display Voltage, frequency, working hours
- Noise level Lpa/Lwa, dB 70/95
- Power output DC, V/А 12/8.3
- Engine model KS 390
- Engine type Gasoline powered one-cylinder, four-stroke air-cooled
- Engine power hp/kW 13.0/9.56
- Crank case volume, cm3 1.1
- Engine cylinder volume, cm3 389
- Power output controller Intelligent voltage stabilization system AVR
- Engine start Manual / electro / auto
- Power factor, cosφ 1
- Net dimensions (L*W*H), mm 680x545x550
- Gross dimensions (L*W*H), mm 700x545x590
- Net weight, kg 76.8
- Gross weight, kg 78.8
- Protection class IP23M
- EAN code 4260405361137