SIA Latakva Fire Service informē, ka no 19. decembra:
- Notiek distances tirdzniecība ( preces pasūtīšana zvanot pa telefonu vai pasūtot epastā) Preču piegāde ar kurjeru vai caur pakomātiem, kā arī preču izsniegšana Maskavas ielā 156, Rīgā
- Notiek vairumtirdzniecība ( preces, kas nepieciešamas gan mazumtirdzniecības veikaliem, gan uzņēmumu darbībai, būvniecībai, ražošanai, utt. Preču piegāde ar kurjeru vai caur pakomātiem, kā arī preču izsniegšana Maskavas ielā 156, Rīgā.
!!!! UZMANĪBU !!!!
- Saņemot preces, gan apmeklētājiem, gan darbiniekiem jālieto sejas maskas.
- Saņemot preci jāievēro fiziska 2 metru distance no citiem cilvēkiem,
- Pieļaujamais cilvēku skaits tirdzniecības vietā ir 3 cilvēki.
LPG / benzīna ģenerators "Könner & Söhnen" KS 10000E G
DUAL FUEL series LPG/gasoline generators from Könner & Söhnen are currently the most popular among customers due to their efficiency and environmental friendliness. The generator can run on both gasoline and liquefied gas (propane-butane).
The operation of the generator on gas increases the service life of the engine. All necessary cylinder connections are included: the generator is equipped with a liquefied gas hose and two pressure reducers; just connect the generator to your cylinder. The generator is not suitable for connecting to the gas line. If necessary, LPG/gasoline models can easily be switched to gasoline mode. The powerful K&S single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine ensures stable and reliable operation of the generator.
- Max power 8.0 kW
- Nominal power 7.5 kW
- Engine power 18 hp
- Engine start Manual/electro
- Fuel type LPG/gasoline
- Engine model KS 440
- Outlets 1х16А
- Fuel Tank Volume 25 l
- Crank case volume 1.2 l
- 50% power working time 15 h
- Net weight 86.5 kg
- Voltage 230 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
The package includes everything you need to use LPG as fuel:
- Built-in reducer that provides gas supply during engine operation, prevents gas leakage, as well as terminates gas supply when the generator is off.
- 1.5 m long hose for connecting a gas cylinder provides a convenient connection.
- The hose is equipped with an additional reducer that is mounted on the cylinder to increase the reliability of the gas line. It provides pressure reduction and eliminates the possibility of overloading the gas connection. Just connect the generator to the cylinder and start the engine.
High-performance K&S engines comply with the latest EURO V emission standards. Each engine has its own individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of production and service. The use of gas as fuel provides less emissions of harmful exhaust substances into the atmosphere.
The use of gas as fuel significantly reduces fuel costs for operation of the device, and the difference in value between the gasoline powered generator and the DUAL FUEL hybrid generator from TM K&S quickly pays off.
VERSATILITY OF USE
You can use generator with both a portable gas cylinder and with a stationary capacity for gas storage (gasholder). Connection has to be made by a certified specialist. The pressure in the supply system must not exceed 16 Bar.
IMPROVED ENGINE EFFICIENCY
When operated on liquefied gas, the engine provides less vibration in a way that facilitates long and stable generator operation and increases engine service life.
ALTERNATOR WITH 100% COPPER WINDING
TM Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with a high-end synchronous alternator with 100% copper winding. It is only the copper winding that can withstand maximum loads without any damage to ensure long-term reliable operation of the generator set.
CONVENIENT ERGONOMIC CONTROL PANEL WITH ELECTRIC START
Generator’s ergonomic control panel allows you to easily control its operation due to the convenient functions location: a modern LED display (counter hours, frequency, voltage), electric start, emergency (circuit breaker) switch, low oil level sensor, outlets, terminals and more.
“Könner & Söhnen” generators are equipped with an enlarged steel fuel tank, which extends the generator’s operating time without refueling. The fuel level indicator is located on the tank for ease of use.
DAMPERS TO LOWER VIBRATION
All models of the Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with rubber feet to reduce vibrations. Thanks to the rubber damper, the working generator will not damage the floor covering, and the frame coating will not be scratched.
- Voltage, V 230
- Max. power, kW 8.0
- Nominal power, kW 7.5
- Frequency, Hz 50
- Current, А (max) 34.78Outlets 1x16A, 1x32A
- Fuel tank volume, l 25
- 50% power working time, h 15
- LED display Voltage, frequency, working hours
- Noise level Lpa (7m)/Lwa, dB 71/96
- Power output DC, V/А 12/8.3
- Engine model KS 440
- Engine type LPG/gasoline powered one-cylinder, four-stroke air-cooled
- Engine power hp/kW 18.0/13.24
- Crank case volume, cm3 1.2
- Engine cylinder volume, cm3 440
- Power output controller Intelligent voltage stabilization system AVR
- Engine start Manual/electro
- Power factor, cosφ 1
- Net dimensions (L*W*H), mm 680x545x550
- Gross dimensions (L*W*H), mm 700x545x590
- Net weight, kg 86.5
- Gross weight, kg 88.9
- Protection class IP23M
- EAN code 4260405363131