Brandskyddsmurbruk Tecwool® F
Tecwool® F is a rock wool and cement spread mortar, manufactured by Mercor Tecresa® specifically engineered for fire protection of all types of building structures and faces. Several reaction and resistance tests, performed in official labs, present Tecwool® F as the perfect complement for making a construction element fire resistant.
Pris på förfråganBeställa
Tecwool® F adapts to a wide variety of supports, even when exposed to settlement vibrations or movements. No cracking or crazing as a result of its perfect adherence and flexibility.
Besides providing great fire resistance, Tecwool® F features exceptional characteristics regarding sound and acoustic absorption in reverberation room.
Lastly, the mortar acts as an excellent thermal insulator thanks to its thermal conductivity value.
- Reinforced concrete protection
- Carbon fibre protection in structures
- Concrete / profiled steel sheet mixed elements/ protection
- Ceramic block and wooden beams slab structure
- Galvanized duct protection
- Fire belt barrier system/roof firebreak. EI-60 / EI-120
- Partition wall / large format claddin
- Tunnel protection
- Steelwork protection
Tecwool® F has been tested in laboratories certifi ed by ENAC or identical international entities pursuant to UNE EN, ASTM or similar standards. Likewise, real scale tests have been performed in tunnels under particularly limiting conditions such as American UL curve
Application and usage:
Spraying machine: Tecwool® F application is made by pneumatic spraying machines. Tecwool® F neutralizes and mixes in nozzle application where the mortar is mixed with spray water at the nozzle head.
The application machine supplies a fl ow between 3.2 and 18 kg/min. Mortar is applied with a spreading gun perpendicular to the support at a distance between 50 and 150 cm.
The ratio water/mortar shall be 1,5/1 kg.
Prior to application: Before mortar is applied on any surface, the following aspects should be considered:
- The substrate to be protected should be free from dust, oil, waste, poorly attached particles, release agents, paint residue, etc.
- It is recommended to use water with the application hose to wash dirt away from the faces. This will also help achieve a thermal balance between the mortar ant the applied surface.
- Tecwool® F can be applied directly over surfaces with a temperature between 2 ºC and 45 ºC.
- Wood: A wire mesh must be fi xed to the support before mortar is applied.
- Asbestos cement: The surface must be clean and free of cracks between sheets.
- Galvanised or pre-lacquered metal sheet: Prior to mortar application an adhesive primer must be spread.
- Synthetic plastic: Prior to mortar application an adhesive primer must be spread.
- Plaster surfaces: Plenty of water must be applied on the surfaces before mortar is sprayed. It the exposed face of the structure to be protected is too smooth, it must be keyed to improve Tecwool® F adherence. In any case, for applications more than 3 cm thick a wire mesh should be fi xed to the support.
- Bricks or porous substrates: Plenty of water must be applied on the surfaces before mortar is sprayed.
- Steel metal structure: Directly applied to support. Compatible with anti-rust primers.
- Concrete: Directly applied to surface.
Once the mortar has been applied, water should be sprayed to ensure optimum curing.
As a general rule, regardless of the substrate to which the mortar is applied, for thickness greater than 55 mm a wire mesh should be used.
All warnings regarding cement apply to Tecwool® F. Application of this product on non-ferrous metals is prohibited.
Tecwool® F can provide different fi nishes: rugged, smooth, painted, etc., according to different aesthetic requirements.
Once the spraying is completed and in order to obtain a smooth fi nish, a roller could be used and pressed slightly over the wet mortar until the desired fi nish is obtained.
It is possible to paint the mortar with elastic acrylic coatings to forma a steam barrier. Before painting the mortar should be completely dry (28 days).
Health and Safety
Tecwool® F is manufactured with inorganic components such as rock wool, classifi ed according to European Directive 67/548 CEE, as Xi; R.38 (health risk-free).
Likewise, it is neither toxic nor pathogenic; it does not contain asbestos or crystalline silica; and it is not affected by fungi growth.