Svällande mastix Mercor Tecsel® (Intern användning)
Tecsel® Intumescent mastics are intumescent sealants that are specially designed for joints in building construction and door frames, as well as small gaps in firebreak material. When exposed to fire, Tecsel® Intumescent mastic expands, preventing the spread of gases and limiting the increase of temperature through the various compartments of the building.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Perfect resistance to a different weather conditions (for external application).
- Ready for use.
- Quick to apply.
- Excellent fire resistance.
- Completely safe and harmless for health.
- Doors frame.
- Small gaps and hollows.
Packaging: PVC tube 310 ml
- Composition and basic material: modified water based acrylic; dried at room temperature.
- Fire resistance: El 120 – El 180 – El 240
- Color: white (RAL 9016)
- Chemical resistance: weather- and UV-resistant, polluted environment.
- Characteristic: homogeneous adhesive cream.
- Drying period: 3 hours.
- Evaporation of components: (NF P 85512) Lm 0, Nm 1
- Stability of weight: (NF P 85515) Q 15%
- Should be applied if ambient temperature is from +5 up to +50 °C
Solidified product (4 weeks 23 °C and 55% R.H.)
- Characteristic: elastic, solid
- Elasticity (NF P 85506) < 70%
- Elongation (DIN 53501) 0,08 MPa
- Expansion with maximum resistance/2 (NF P 85507) 250%
- Id. after thermal processing (NF P 85518) 250%
- Id. after immersion (NF P 85 518) 250%
- Joint movement capability of 12,5%
- Heat resistance from -20°C to +80°C
Mastic Tecsel Intumescent is tested in accordance with the Europe standards UNE EN1366-4, UNE EN 1366-3 and UNE EN 1363-1.
It is tested in joints with high movement capabilities in accordance with protocol RWS and resisted to fire exposure within 3 hours.